Organizations store a vast amount of data on their computer systems and sometimes do not realize how valuable it all is until it is gone. Business contacts, sales leads, calendars, marketing plans, financial records, customer information and correspondence are all stored on computers throughout the office. Aside from employees, this data is one of the most valuable assets within any organization, and to ensure business continuity this data must be protected.
Protecting your Information Assets
NetGain Networks provides disaster recovery and planning consulting services designed around the unique aspects of your organization. Every disaster recovery plan starts with a complimentary visit by a systems engineer to perform a preliminary site survey. During this time we discuss your organization’s disaster recovery concerns, and how a disaster recovery plan can help your organization stay in business in the event of a disaster. After the survey is performed, steps can be taken to developed a comprehensive plan that eliminates vulnerabilities, and improve processes related to data protection related issues.
Things to Consider
- While the importance of emergency planning may seem self-evident, it may get put on the back-burner in the face of more immediate concerns. For business owners and managers, being prepared can mean staying in business following a disaster. An estimated 25 percent of businesses do not reopen following a major disaster, according to the Institute for Business and Home Safety.
- Expenses that can arise from ineffective or insufficient Backup & Data Protection can include:
- The cost to rebuild, repair or replacement of compromised systems and data
- Loss of business assets such as intellectual property or trade secrets
- The cost of business interruption due to unplanned downtime
- liability and possible fines associated with the failure to comply with information protection laws and regulations
- Business erosion due to loss of confidence and trust from customers, partners and associates.
- Disasters, by their very nature, are highly unpredictable and it is impossible to fully anticipate every situation and loss that may occur should one strike. Netgain Networks, Inc. believes that thorough, well-considered planning can reduce the risks any business might face and the losses it might suffer should a disaster strike
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your business’s Disaster Recovery Planning needs, please fill out the form to the right or contact us. We have helped several companies just like yours and we’d love to help yours too.