After hours Feature Code
Fortinet has the ability to temporary put the phones system in after-hours mode. If and when active, calls will be routed to the configured after-hours destination. This feature code should only be activated by the main receptionist’s SNOM phone. Below is a list of the feature codes available and their functions.
- *820 – Cancels/Deactivates After-hours mode.
- *822 – Puts phone system in After-hours mode for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes it will automatically go back to Business Hours mode. No manual cancellation needed.
- *823 – Puts phone system in After-hours mode until 9am the next morning.
- This will require manually cancellation if you do not want to activated for that length of time.
**Please note changing the schedule to After-hours will do this for ALL phones on the system. **
In order to activate any of these feature codes you will be prompt for an administrator PIN. (If you do not have a PIN please contact Netgain Support) After you activate a feature code, you will hear back a message that will inform which feature is being activated. If you do not hear this message please contact Netgain Support immediately. Below is what you should hear after the activation of each code.
- *820 – Thank you. The overwrite schedule has been turned off.
- *822 – Thank you. The overwrite schedule has been turned on. The overwrite schedule be turned off ______. ( This will list the time and date it will be in 30 minutes)
- *823 – Thank you. The overwrite schedule has been turned on. The overwrite schedule will be turned off tomorrow at 9 am.