Email Spam & Virus Protection
Total Control blocks 99 percent of spam and viruses, keeping your inbox clean and your network safe. Total Control is easy, effective and affordable email security from Netgain Networks backed by SophosLabs network providing continual intelligence updates on the latest malware attacks, phishing campaigns, and infected websites or millions of users worldwide.
With Total Control, there is no onsite hardware or software required and set-up is easy: A simple change to your MX records is all it takes to get started. You’ll receive a daily Spam Report to see the spam you’re (not) missing. You can also find and restore any legitimate messages we might mistake for spam. To make Total Control even more effective, the service also allows you to adjust your settings to add or block other senders automatically.
Here’s the best part: You can try Total Control free for 30 days. Once you see how effectively Total Control works, simply pay a low monthly, per-user fee to keep it. And there’s no long-term obligation or cancellation fee, so you can stop the service any time you’d like.
Easy. Effective. Affordable. Try Total Control today and experience email without spam.
Features and Benefits
Easy to set up. Instantly effective. Total Control is Netgain Networks email security service that intercepts spam and viruses before they can ever reach your inbox or servers.
Total Control Features & Benefits:
- Blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before they reach the corporate network
- Simple implementation
- No hardware or software installation
- Inbound and outbound email protection
- Daily Spam Reports
- Address-on-the-Fly™ technology preserves the integrity of one’s primary email address and identifies address-sharing and the sources of spam
- Geographic and language-based filtering
- User level filter permissions
- Disaster email recovery included*
- 99-percent effectiveness in blocking spam and viruses
- Office 365 compatible
- Helpdesk support from our US-based team, 24 hours a day, every day
* Total Control disaster email recovery feature will hold up to 14 days of email in a queue anytime your mail servers are offline. This feature may be augmented with our Email Archiving Service (EAS) that will allow one, some, or all users to have a Web Access mailbox (with up to the last 30-days of mail). There is a small EAS mailbox/month fee for this service.
Total Control anti-spam service puts a filter between the Internet and your mail servers. Email messages are routed through our Sophos servers which employ a number of sophisticated detection methods, updated continuously, to ensure you get the legitimate messages you want without the spam and viruses you don’t.
Total Control works effectively on a number of different email platforms including:
- Spam filter for Microsoft Exchange
- Spam filter for Google Apps Email
- Spam filter for Novell GroupWise
- Spam filter for Lotus Notes/Domino
- Spam filter for Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Spam filter for Sendmail Spam filter for Linux/Unix