Safety and Netgain Networks, Inc.
Safety is embedded in our core values. Netgain Networks, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We promote safety in the office and on the job site through education, leadership, and accountability. We require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including top management and the individual technician. Together we are all responsible for a safe workplace.
As part of the program, all Netgain Networks employees go through industry recognized and accredited safety training before starting work, along with project-specific orientation at the job site.
The Netgain Networks Promise:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field technicians.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide industry recognized training to our employees and promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.